GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
We are looking for a graphic designer with experience in designing flyers, posters, logos, media kits, social media content, and business cards. Graphic Design Head, Ross Maq, will mentor intern.
Our Graphic Design Internship will provide the opportunity to develop and expand graphic design skills across different areas. Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside LPMG on various creative and developmental campaigns and will also be given the opportunity to come up with their own creative campaigns.
*Internship will run a period of eight weeks.
- Produce a portfolio of work that meets employer and marketplace expectations.
- Acquire and demonstrate competency in technical skills applicable to graphic design.
- Demonstrate the ability to use design thinking strategies in an iterative design process
- How to illustrate client visions through graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or an equivalent
- Basic knowledge of programs like Adobe Illustrator and Dream weaver
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (for administrative purposes)
- Video editing skills
- Knowledgeable of HTML, CSS, XHTML, PHP, Java Script, Coding, design and implementation.