PHOTO/VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERN
We are looking for a photographer/videographer. Photo/Video Production Intern will have the opportunity to work closely with our production and marketing team. Photography/Videography Head, Rob Dade and Operation Manager, Lex Pierre-Louis, will mentor intern.
Photo/Video Production Intern will assist in tasks related to production and post-production. Intern will operate cameras, audio equipment, and lighting equipment and additional equipment as needed. Intern will also edit and create final programs using computers and various software applications.
*Internship will run a period of eight weeks.
- Develop a professional body of work and appropriate support material such as website and marketing materials, to showcase personal vision and technical skills.
- Develop a thorough and adaptable knowledge of software used in digital imaging and new media storytelling
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and application of DSLR camera techniques for capture of both still, time and video based imagery
- Develop an understanding of professional practices, communications, organizations and career opportunities in the field of professional photography
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience of camera work
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude
- Own DSLR Camera, Tripod and basic audio & lighting equipment
- Basic understanding of professional audio and lighting
- Must have reliable transportation