SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a creative and social media savvy intern with an advanced understanding of the digital media landscape including various social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.
Intern will monitor and manage LPMG’s and various clients’ digital presence
Intern will also learn about conducting various outreach and promotions through different social channels as well as social optimization and conversion
*Internship will run a period of eight weeks.
- Enhance understanding of social media marketing strategies
- Increase experience balancing multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Experience audience cultivation techniques and database management
- Research new methods of improving artists’ marketing strategies
- Creative, self-starter who is comfortable with taking initiative and collaboration
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms