Event CoordinatorMarch 15, 2018
Photographer (3rd Party Liquor Company)March 15, 2018
BRAND AWARENESS REPRESENTATIVE (Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Ft Myers, Jacksonville all of Florida)
Brand Representative (Independent Contractor)
3rd Party Liquor Company – Florida
Contract, Commission only
The Company: Liquor Company Based out of Florida
LPMG is looking to engage an independent contractor with experience in generating interest in a new product and store placement, who will help grow the business in the state of Florida for a 3rd Party Liquor Company. The Brand Representative will be responsible for generating sales opportunities and creating account relationships in the area. The Representative will likely spend 15-25 hours per week performing this work.
You will interface directly with the Brand Lifestyle Representative, the Brand Development Director and founders during an exciting time of growth for the brand and will be responsible for developing new opportunities in the Florida market. You can work on your time, create your own strategies, and interact with the founders who have built the business from the ground up.
Scope of Services:
Brand Ambassador agrees to increase awareness of 3rd Party Liquor Company brand in the upstate Florida, by undertaking efforts including:
Educating, pitching and ultimately promoting sells of the product to retail liquor stores, bars, and restaurants;
Utilizing Brand Ambassador’s area knowledge to create and manage on and off premise account relationships;
Developing and running events, including, but not limited to, tastings or other events Brand Representative believes will be beneficial; and Identifying and partnering with influencers (bloggers, social media, etc.).
The Ideal Representative:
Must be Familiar with Florida key bar, clubs, local liquor store and nightlife scene
Eager and independent
Strong sales/marketing/promotional skill set
Demonstrated ability to drive brand growth
Associates Degree or comparable 2 years or more experience
Has laptop or computer
- Develop a professional body of work and appropriate support material such as website and marketing materials, to showcase personal vision and technical skills.
- Resume Builder- Opportunity to work with a new liquor company and use the creatives on resume
- Learning the inner workings of liquor industry, and how creatives are created and release
- Contribute out of the box creative campaign ideas and assist in the implementation of ideas (product photography, social media photography and model photography)
- Work closely with our marketing team and in-house Photographer on campaign concepts
- Assist on preparation of photo shoots including but not limited to concepts, ordering props, organizing props, directing models.
- Coordinating with models and influencers on shoot and content schedules.
The Compensation: Commission based.
- Incentives program for new accounts
- Growth stages
- Share ownership opportunities
Job Type: Contract 1 year renegotiated based
Sales: 2-year experience in:
- Promoting/club etc.
- Event planning
- Strong social media networking
- Strong following in your area of Florida