PHOTOGRAPHER – 3rd Party Liquor Company (Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Ft Myers, Jacksonville all of Florida)
LPMG is working with a new liquor company and we are looking for a photographer/ videographer. Photo/Video Production tam will have the opportunity to work closely with our marketing team. Photography/Videography team, will have the ability to be fully creative in the execution of photo shoots. Photo/Video Production team will assist in tasks related to production and post-production. Photography/Videography team, will operate cameras, audio equipment, and lighting equipment and additional equipment as needed. Photography/Videography participants, will also edit and create final programs using computers and various software applications. You will be working in a fun, creative and close-knit environment. You will be working directly with our design team, you will get a hands-on learning experience.
Program will run a 9-month summer/winter after the campaign 4 Members will be selected to officially join the liquor company startingJanuary 2, 2019. There will be three-month cycles that determined who moves forward in the challenge. That means if you don’t make in on the first cycle you have a chance in the next two cycles. A monthly stipend will be issued, to all chosen candidates to participate. Individuals with the most creative images will receive bonus stipend at the end of each cycle and prizes etc
- 10 Photography/Videography will participate in each cycle
- Only three will make the cut to move forward in the next cycle
- We will choose 7 new members for the second and third
- The 2 winners will be chosen during QSV New Year’s Party
- Develop a professional body of work and appropriate support material such as website and marketing materials, to showcase personal vision and technical skills.
- Resume Builder- Opportunity to work with a new liquor company and use the creatives on resume
- Learning the inner workings of liquor industry, and how creatives are created and release
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and application of DSLR camera techniques for capture of both still, time and video-based imagery
- The opportunity for a future part-time position if chosen (4 position/2019)
- Incentives for capturing great shots that receive 5k plus likes to promote the brand in an upscale projection
- Meeting and socializing with entertainers and musicians
- Contribute out of the box photography campaign ideas and assist in the implementation of ideas (product photography, social media photography and model photography)
- Work closely with our marketing team and in-house Photographer on campaign concepts
- Assist on preparation of photo shoots including but not limited to concepts, ordering props, organizing props, directing models.
- Coordinating with models and influencers on shoot and content schedules.
- Assist with editing photos, retouching, color correcting and organizing files.
- Cut together video footage for social media and YouTube campaigns.
- Must Have Relationships with venues, and models in the market place
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience of camera work
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude
- Own DSLR Camera, Tripod and basic audio & lighting equipment
- Basic understanding of professional audio and lighting
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to scot locations for shoots
- Creative insight
- Ability to be present at least 5 hours/ week
- Creative and visual thinker
- Very active on social media